With the intention of building a durable, lightweight HD brushless whoop, GEPRC finally came out with the Thinking P16 HD. It is the latest whoop style quad from GEPRC, which integrates a Caddx Vista Nebula digital FPV system that delivers HD footage directly to your DJI Goggle. With only the size of your hand and HD footage transmission, Thinking P16 HD brings the enjoyment of flying a whoop style quad to a whole new level.
Thinking P16 HD comes with the GEP-12A-F4 AIO which is a highly integrated and stable board that weighs only 5.6g. GEP-12A-F4 AIO gives you confidence while you are trying to push your Thinking P16 HD to its limit. GR1103 8000kv motors and 1.6’’ props combined with a 3S 300mah Lipo battery gives Thinking P16 HD a stable but responsive flying characteristic. This highly efficient powertrain gives you 4 minutes of indoor acrobatics.
Just like all other GEPRC quads, Thinking P16 HD has been pre-tuned and fully assembled by the GEPRC team before you receive it! Simply bind it to your transmitter or attach your favorite receiver, then you are ready to enjoy your all-new Thinking P16 HD.
- Caddx Vista Nebula brings HD FPV experience
- Whoop style frame with prop guards. Safe to fly indoor and around soft objects.
- Stable GEP-12A-F4 AIO flight control with Betaflight OSD.
- High-efficiency powertrain provides 4 minutes of indoor flying.
- Compact design, 79mm from the motor to motor.
- Weighs only 64g w/o battery and receiver.
- Recommend batteries: 3s 300 HMS 11.4V 30C/60C (65mmx19mmx11mm)
- Item:Thinking P16 HD
- Flight Controller:GEP-12A-F4 AIO
- Camera: Caddx Vista Nebula
- Motor to motor:79mm
- Propeller:Gemfan 1636
- Motor:GR1103 8000KV
- Weight:64g without battery
- Receiver:Without Receiver(PNP)/Frsky R-XSR / Frsky XM+ / FlySky A8S / TBS NanoRX