- 2s - 3s LiPo; 6 - 8 cell NiMH use in vehicles up 6.5lbs with battery, ready-to-run.
- Sensorless brushless and/or brushed motor operation.
- Waterproof design ESC and splash resistant 30MM fan*
- 5.0 volts fixed, 2 amps Peak BEC
- Audible alerts for error conditions
- Enhanced drag brake functionality
- Smoother sensorless startups
- Convenient transmitter programming for six common adjustable settings
- Additional settings and software updates available via Windows®-based Castle Link software and USB adapter (sold separately) or via Field Link Card (sold separately), or the Castle Link App and a B-LINK Bluetooth Adapter (sold separately).
- Telemetry Link compatible for Futaba® S.BUS2 (sold separately)
The SIDEWINDER 4 is a versatile ESC and is accepted in a wide variety of applications. Whether throwing dirt, ripping through a corner or steadily dominating the trails, we’ve got you covered!
This combo includes a Sidewinder 4 ESC and 1406-4600Kv sensored* motor. The 1406-4600kv motor is a great motor for 2WD short course trucks on 2s LiPo and geared conservatively. It makes a great combo for 1/10th 2WD Stadium trucks and buggies on 2s for general bashing and limited runs on 3s; temperatures will climb quickly on 3s. It makes a great upgrade for 1/10th scale on-road cars for 2s and 3s use. NOT for use in 4WD short course trucks.
Please refer to our Gearing Chart for recommended motor, battery and gearing for some of the more popular vehicles on the market.
Sidewinder 4 combo includes:
- Sidewinder 4 ESC
- Castle 1406 1Y 4600 Kv sensored* motor
- Quick Start Guide
- 1/10th scale gearing chart
- Decal sheet
* Sensored capabilities of the motor cannot be utilized with the Sidewinder 4. If you require sensored operation you will need a sensored ESC like the Mamba X. The Mamba X paired with the same motor can be found here.
**Not intended for operation while submerged in liquid. If unit is operated in wet conditions, rinse with fresh water to remove dirt or corrosives, then fully dry unit.